August 2, 2010

Guess who turned 2 in July!?

Chico is officially growing up too fast.  He is so dang cute, such a ham, and so fun to have as a son.  We did some engagement pictures of Brent's Mom and her fiance the day after Charlie's birthday and we brought him along.  He and I did a little mini photo session while Brent was taking pictures of his mom.  Here are a few of my faves (by the way, all of the poses were Chico inspired, he is his own man):

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket (he likes to get up in my lens, it's so dang funny) 

For his birthday we had a little party at the park with some family. I made this super easy but oh so cute caterpillar cake. Photobucket Photobucket
Chico has really been wanting a bike so I got him this tricycle for his birthday. He can't reach the pedals yet but he still loves it because it has a control panel that makes all kinds of awesome car noises. The only noise I wish it wouldn't make was when it says, "Get out of my way! I'm Lightning McQueen". Other than that, an awesome find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear sarah,
thank you for inviting us to chico's party it was a lot of fun!
I hope chico had a good time.
love,
charity