June 28, 2012

Chico the Craftsman

Chico loves making things, he always has. He loves to work with his hands, help his Daddy with projects, and stack all kinds of things to make projects of his own (yes, he calls them projects). I love seeing what he creates (even if it is a nightmare to clean up afterwards sometimes)!   I think this particular project shown below was some kind of tent, yep, he just hauled all those blankets out there and created that himself!Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

A couple days later he created this rock formation, I was so impressed I just had to document it and take a picture (he loves it when I do that). Photobucket

Then he added his trucks and asked me to take another picture: Photobucket

Chico re-discovered his legos a week or two ago (probably since it's so freakin hot outside) and has had fun building boats. This was his first cutie boat that had a place for the doggie to be able to see.

 Photobucket 

 Sure do love my ever building Chico...
  Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily Davis said...

These pictures really remind me how quickly he is growing up. It's happening too fast!!