October 8, 2017

Griz's Birthday

Griz chose a dinosaur themed birthday (thank you Griz!!!!).  We started out the party with pin the tail on the dinosaur while waiting for Brent to get back with the pizzas. Nothing makes you feel cooler than having a bunch of kids in awe with your artistic abilities.  Lol.  I didn't take pictures of the kids doing the pinning since I was solo at that point in the party.
 I also saw some "photo booth" cheap props at the store and got some for the party.  Kids had some fun with that...


Those were just a few of the photo booth pictures but that is all I'll post on here.

Griz then begged to open presents.... such a cutie... except for the shaved patch on his head, little stinker.

The cake that he helped decorate... So fun! {and easy!}


We did a donut eating contest last year in Tennessee and he requested one again this year.  I didn't tie the donuts last year (my friends did because I was busy making pizzas) and so I didn't realize you're supposed to tie the donut tighter instead of just a loop. The donuts kept falling off.  The kids had fun though! 
 And there were lots of funny faces...
 Sanna snuck a hand in there.




 Love these boys.
 Not sure if the other families would be okay with me posting their pictures so these are the only pictures I'll post on the blog.
This one was funny because Brent caught it falling right into J's hand.  At least that's what the kids say when they see this picture.

Brent made Griz wait until his actual birthday two days later to open the big one from us and the grandparents...
 VOLTRON!!!!!

Griz has been so cute with Voltron.  Has been treating it like his baby doll taking him wherever he goes.  It really is quite the cool toy.  Each lion is sold separately and they all form into a really sturdy robot!

No comments: