May 15, 2011

latelies

These pictures just show my cute boys in our day to day life from the past week or two.

Photobucket

First taste of smoothies. He really liked them. I think the cold felt good on his gums. And how can you not like a smoothie, especially a smoothie with the recipe I created! :)
Photobucket

not sure why his pants didn't get back on him.... he doesn't seem to care, he's too busy fishing off the porch. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love watching our boys play together. I had no idea it would bring me so much joy, but it really does.
Photobucket

Photobucket



He's looking so grown up... and it's looking like it's time to retire that shirt. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Nelmo loves Chico so much. If they're not with each other for a few hours at a time and then Chico comes back I can sense a change in Nelmo's attitude. He just loves his having him around!

Even if Chico is tackling him. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: