October 17, 2011

Cake Smash

Sorry to those of you who have already seen these on Facebook. :)  I've just got to post them on here too, and they are so dang cute I'm sure you don't mind seeing them again. Especially with my narration this time....

I made this cake in the morning, then during Grizwald's nap I got the backdrop and lights set up. I knew I couldn't do this photo shoot by myself though so I had my mom come over to help with my cute Grizzly Bear.  We set the cake down and he was so pleased with this gift.
Photobucket

He poked at it a bit here and there as he tried to figure out what this was. He was especially interested in the polka dots.
Photobucket

He kept getting his face really low down next to it. I thought for sure he was going to stick his face in it. No such luck, that would have been hilarious though!
Photobucket

After he got through to the cake for the first time he kinda flipped out. I think he wasn't pleased about finding the cake or something.
Photobucket

But then he decided to taste it.
Photobucket

And decided, "hey this is pretty good stuff!"
Photobucket

And my cutie pie was happy the rest of the time eating his cake.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then he decided he was done and stood up.  This picture makes it look like he's stepping on the cake. He's not, but that would have been pretty funny too. :)
Photobucket

And these next two pictures are just about the cutest pictures known to man I think. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Wait maybe THESE are the cutest ones.... oh man, it's too hard to decide.
We cleaned him up and let him play with some balloons and he LOVED it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't believe my little man is ONE! This year has flown by!
Photobucket

Coming up next.... Grizwald's Birthday Party!

No comments: