October 28, 2011

First Part of October

Photobucket
They had a lot of fun playing with Grizwald's new birthday toys while we tried to watch conference.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Brent has such great ideas and edits so well. I love these pictures. They might look cool in a double frame or something in their room... I should look into that.
Photobucket

Lovin' this warm October weather!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Grizwald sittin in "Daddy's Canyon".  By the way, see the fence there?  That's where the snake was poking out his head staring down at Chico.  I'm so glad Chico came to tell me instead of trying to play with it. And I'm glad it wasn't a rattler.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chico was being adorable with all his dinosaurs in his hook truck.
Photobucket
He's such a cute silly boy.
Photobucket

The next week it turned cold. My boys wouldn't be deterred though and they HAD to play outside... even if the temperature was registering in the 40s when I took these.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And I finally pulled up my carrots and was pleased that they were somewhat fat (though quite short)! I had enough for one batch of chicken noodle soup.
Photobucket

No comments: