May 23, 2012

the first couple days of May

Chico is so often squinting when he smiles that I don't get to capture his big blue eyes. I love his eyes. Photobucket

Later that day we were sitting outside watching Daddy mow the lawn. Chico was doing something with that rope and wanted me to take a picture. So I got out the camera and we all had a grand old time.

  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Chico and Griz felt safer in the wheelbarrow and were being a bunch of goofballs. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

 Look closely behind Griz, we had tulips this year. I forgot to take close up pictures of them though and now they are gone.

 Photobucket

*** 

 The next day Chico was mudding (purely for fun) on a piece of wood with Brent. Somehow Griz snuck in there and was COVERED in mud within seconds. I was upset at first because I had JUST gotten him all dressed in cute clothes Then I decided it wasn't a big deal, took off his pants and let him just have fun. Then he was done and if he got near me I'd do a pretend scream and run away. He thought it was so funny to chase me around. I still had the camera in my hand but had the long lens. I put it on full auto and while I knew the pictures wouldn't turn out great since I was shooting the pictures while running away from Griz, I'm so glad it captures his laughing and running after me. It was a lot of fun. Photobucket

No comments: