May 23, 2012

Pictures from the rest of April

Hey again! Remember how I was posting like daily because Brent wanted me to since he was so busy with school and not seeing us as much as he'd like? Well, he started being able to study at home a bit more once he quit his job and then he had a two week break between semesters and now he's still studying at home a bit more. SOOO I haven't felt the urgency to blog as much.  But I do like blogging, so I shall catch us up.
Where did we leave off... ah yes, the middle of April!
April was warm on some days cold on others. So this particular day must have been on the colder side.  The boys were very anxiously awaiting the arrival of my mom to take us on an adventure.  I pulled out the camera to try to occupy them while we waited. Photobucket Photobucket

Don't ask me what Chico was doing with that wire. I was just trying to capture how cute it was that they were sitting next to each other by the door.Photobucket


then pacing...

Photobucket Photobucket

***

Sometimes I just let them do their own thing. But holy cow it can cause a mess!!! I'm glad they did it though, looked like good brotherly bonding time. Photobucket

***

This little sandbox is Grizwald's favorite because it's not really a sandbox yet. It's more like a dirty water/mud catcher. When the Weber Water came back on for some reason I let them fill it up with water and hopefully there was already some dirt in there. Look at that water! Yuck! Photobucket

Oh well, at least it distracts from Curious George!
  PhotobucketPhotobucket

Chico is such a hard working boy when he plays.  Oh, and that thing in his hands below is the mop I ruined by bleaching it too long. All the fibers came apart. Ugh. So anyway, it was outside ready for the trash and he decided to use it in the mud.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

You cannot tell me that this next picture is not epic!

Photobucket Photobucket

cute crazy kids. how I love the adventures they can have in our own backyard, I mean frontyard, same thing I guess. :) Griz got in this bucket all on his own.

  Photobucket 

***

 I was asked by our ward to take pictures at the Mid-Singles big dance. They all brought the props and they put up the background, I just took the pictures. It was fun but kind of late at night. I wasn't too terribly busy and Chico was at home missing me and not wanting to go to sleep so I drove home real quick and got him and he hung out with me the rest of the night. Which was SOOO much fun. He kept playing with the props they all brought and asked me to take his picture.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket

Brent has been telling me to get in the pictures more often so I asked someone there if she wouldn't mind snapping a few of me and Chico.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket

How is that Brent?

Photobucket

No comments: