March 25, 2012

we may not win any fashion awards...

...but I sure do have some cute kids.

Photobucket
Chico loves using tools. The other day Chico told me, "I want to be an artist that uses tools when I grow up." That's the first time he's ever told me what he wants to be when he grows up. I said, "Really? Like Mommy and Daddy and Grandpa?"  then he said so sweetly, "Oh, are you an artist Mommy?"

Photobucket
In this picture Griz was "talking" into the phone and giving me the cutest smiles. Grizwald loves all things electronic. Oh how he wishes and dreams my phone were an iPhone. Someday baby boy, someday...

Photobucket

You can tell Grizwald has had practice on family members iPhones and iPads at parties. He's pretty good at touch screens for an 18 month old!
Photobucket

and remember that cute picture from the other day? well there were a couple more I really loved too that I shot seconds before and after that other one. 
Totally tells a different story.
Photobucket
his little mouth...
Photobucket

Chico, you're so dang handsome... Shucks mom, thanks...
Photobucket

No comments: