December 3, 2012

Snowstormin' in November

In the first part of November we had a huge snowstorm! We put the ski gear on the boys and they had a great time playing in the snow. Griz didn't last as long as Chico but he still had fun, especially eating the snow.  I think if I could figure out mittens he was willing to wear that were waterproof that stayed on his hands he'd enjoy playing out there longer. Anyway, I took the camera out one of the times we were playing out there and got some fun ones. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of Chico skiing down the little ramp that Brent made in the backyard.  He was SO excited to ski and did a really good job!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I was trying to get a picture of Chico and me together when he started leaning too hard on me and completely knocked me over while I was taking this picture:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Then I was trying to get Griz to take a picture with me but all he wanted to do was feed me snow....
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The next day Chico was obsessed with posing for pictures with goggles and gloves and silly faces. They are fun pictures, all per his request. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Gotta love his hot chocolate mustache he's got going on
Photobucket

And I'm glad I got some pictures of their handsome daddy too...
Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Beautiful sunset behind the snow packed trees....
Photobucket

Chico taking a bath to warm up from playing in the snow...

Photobucket

No comments: