January 19, 2013

Jenni's Wedding back in August

So, my little sister got married back in August and I've been wanting to post pictures from the wedding on here for a long time, but there are so many pictures it was kind of a daunting task so I put it off and put it off. And now, like 5 months later I am finally doing it. Go me!

Photobucket

Getting ready...
Photobucket Photobucket

Waiting for the guests to arrive...
Photobucket

Grumpy that his parents are so distracted with photography...
Photobucket

Hubby got to take pictures whilst I was a bridesmaid.
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Signing the marriage certificate.
Photobucket

We got some family pictures in too, here are the ones of our side:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

And then the party started! All that work and planning and it came out beautifully! My Aunt Lynn has a beautiful yard that was perfect for all of this. We decorated it in the morning and were so pleased to have had such beautiful weather.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket 
 Jenni designed the cake topper, here is a closer up view: Photobucket Photobucket

After the ceremony I ditched the flowers and grabbed a camera.  Didn't last for long though, it was just too hard to have both Brent and I photographing when we had the boys there with us and things to do at the reception.
Photobucket

Nate took the camera from Brent and got this one of him. Photobucket

This is my childhood best friend and her family. I'm so glad they came and that I got to see them.  Wade and Cindy were like my second parents when I was kid. I can't believe how big Christy's twin boys have gotten, such handsome guys!Photobucket

Christy was such a fun best friend. Can't even count the amount of times we had sleepovers, sometimes they even lasted more than one night. Fun memories!
Photobucket

Brent's mom came Photobucket

Here is the group gathered to cause some mischief. :) I unfortunately missed out on it, I was so bummed. They did a smashing job though! Photobucket

Such troopers enduring the reception. Nice that they had a place to sit and rest every once in a while.Photobucket

We need to frame this one of my parents, they look so good! Photobucket 

 The wind picked up and we were worried we'd all blow away but it stopped luckily! Then we started the cake cutting: Photobucket

Chico doing some photo bombing :) Photobucket Photobucket

Guess who caught the boquet!!! ;)Photobucket

First Dance
  Photobucket 

 Parent Dance Photobucket Photobucket

And then the dance floor opened up and Chico finally had some fun! Excuse me while I post a million of him, they are just too cute!!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Emily took the camera from Brent and we took to the floor for a minute Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

 And then I took the camera from Emily and Brent danced with the kids Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Proof that Griz was indeed there! He was a wanderer that night, scared the crap out of me a few times wondering where he had gone. There is a busy road out in front of the house and I was terrified that he had wandered up there. Luckily he hadn't he was always somewhere he was supposed to be but it still caused me quite a bit of stress. :) Photobucket


Love these pictures
  PhotobucketPhotobucket

Then they went and changed and we threw bird safe rice at them as they left. :) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh! I love them all, Bear!! Thanks so much for this, it means a ton to Matt and I <3

Emily Davis said...

Yeah!!! Those pictures are amazing, such a wonderful night! Exhausting, but wonderful :)