July 15, 2016

Daddy Daughter Date

For one of our Primary Activities I was in charge of the Daddy Daughter Date.  I delegated parts of it to others but the photo booth was my little baby.  I  brought some of my vinyl backdrops and got some pom poms and streamers from dollar tree and was really pleased with how it turned out. I even brought our big flashes and while Brent and I were getting the lighting set up we all took turns posing.



Then we hurried home and got cleaned up for the big date! The Primary President and I both have boys that of course we couldn't leave at home so we let watch a movie in a classroom while we served at the Date.
When everyone got there I took cute pictures of the Dads with their daughters. The silly ones were later...
Then everyone ate Pizzas and Artisan Bread. I didn't take pictures of that because I was hiding in the kitchen stuffing my own face with pizza.
Then the games and dancing began. First we did a relay race where the dads had to dress their girls in a  dress, boa, heels, and a crown and then help them to cone and back.



Then they all danced...Sanna was quite the demanding dance partner. Brent got quite the workout dancing with her.



We ended the party with root beer floats and then finally let the boys out of the classroom as we cleaned up...





No comments: