June 16, 2011

We take a lot of pictures

Here are just a few of the many...

Brent put our baby boy in a box and he looks so adorable. And yes, he is playing with a can opener, but we were watching him closely. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bathtime=Funtime for our boys. Nothing cheers them up better than a bath.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love the way Nelmo tries to hold the running water.
And I love this face...
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

I love his fingers...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Did you notice cute Nelmo in the back of this picture?  Here's a closer up one:
Photobucket
 He doesn't like laying in the grass much. :) Luckily Daddy came to the rescue.
Photobucket


Did you see our cute niece on our photography blog? She just got baptized! It was wonderful to be part of.
Photobucket

I found these pictures on our Rebel clear back from April:
Photobucket

Photobucket

He has sure changed a lot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And these ones were from one of the mild Sunday's in May when there was really cool diffused light going on outside and my hubby was looking oh so handsome so I had to take a fair few pictures of him.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then Chico even let me take some pictures of him too!
Photobucket

Photobucket

and we perhaps need to frame this next one. Chico and his goat friends. I'm so glad our neighbors have them. It's so much fun for Chico and his friends to feed them when they're there.
Photobucket

that's all for random pictures from the last little while.  Coming tomorrow and then the following days after that:
Hogle Zoo, Discovery Museum, Treehouse Museum/Dinosaur Museum, Camping with the Scouts

3 comments:

BHatch said...

Man, I love those kids! I love the pictures too. We'll have to go back and post some of the textbook drawings from the crime scene post.

BHatch said...

I loved the post!

Andrea Smith said...

Oh my word! Nelmo is so darn cute! He definitely has your eyes, but I think that Chico looks just like you. So fun! Love all the pictures and comments! Tell your hubby Hi from me!