September 4, 2011

One Last Jaunt in the Mountains

Now that Brent is back in school and the summer weather is slowly getting a little cooler, I got sad when I realized that this was probably our last jaunt in the mountains... until I realized that December will be here soon and it will be SKIING season! Wahoo!!! :) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Grizwald in all his glory. :)
  Photobucket

We went to the Uintahs with my family last weekend. While we were at Provo River Falls I thought, "Heck! While we've got the whole family together (plus a boyfriend), let's get a quick picture!" So I put the camera on a rock, set the timer and we got a family picture! Photobucket Photobucket
 Our neighbors let us borrow their kayak, we had such a blast paddling around in that on the lake. Photobucket
I went on a little hike with some of the family and saw some gorgeous fields of wildflowers. Photobucket

No comments: