August 31, 2011

A walk around Temple Square

We weren't planning on stopping at Temple Square on this particular Friday but we had some time to kill in Salt Lake before heading up to the UofU to get Brent all registered for classes.  So anyway, we happened to have our camera with us and we got some nice pictures. I'm going to have to frame these first two even though I didn't have the boys in clothes I would have chosen for pictures and their hair is uncombed. Oh well!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After taking pictures I had the idea to call my sister to see if we could go with her to the COB cafeteria. It was a bit crazy and I felt like we were making a scene bringing in our two boys. I think Em had fun none the less and we had fun seeing her.

1 comment:

Emily Davis said...

I sure did have fun with you that day :)