August 3, 2011

Super Baby

This is an old hand-me-down Super Man outfit that I put on Grizwald the other day for bed. I never got around to changing him out of it the next morning. He was just so dang adorable. If only we had a cape to attach to it. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I couldn't decide between these two pictures. I like the one above because he's sticking out his tongue and I like the one below because it shows his teeth. 
Photobucket

We have a popcorn lover on our hands.  We were eating popcorn one night and we gave him a tiny little bowl to eat his in. He threw it aside and went to  the big bowl.  He likes to get a huge handful and just stuff it in his face.  Has he learned by example? I'm not going to say.
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

And a cute one of Chico for good measure. :)
Photobucket

No comments: