August 15, 2011

FHE

We thought our car was broken down a couple weekends ago so we dropped it off at the repair shop in a really cool way that involved a big foam wedge strapped onto the front of the 4Runner early in the morning when traffic wasn't too bad.  I was the driver of the car and was slightly terrified of this whole situation but I did fabulously if I do say so myself. :)  Anyway, so our car was still in the repair shop on this last Monday so I had to drive Brent in to work and then pick him up.  I had the idea that when I picked Brent up for work we could swing over to the Church's Art and History Museum for a fun Family Night!  I made some clam chowder and bread bowls and we ate that at the park right after he got off work then we went over to the museum. The kids had a blast and we had fun capturing their excitement.

Please excuse the poor picture quality. (We didn't have a flash, it was extremely low lighting)

Photobucket
They love playing in the back of this truck with all the stuffed animal puppets.

Photobucket
I can't get over how funny that face is Griz has been pulling lately.  Silly kid!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They have these computers set up where you can paint an amazing landscape just like the featured artist! Chico loved it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Griz can stand on his own!

Photobucket

Photobucket


And he loves pointing at things he's excited about (things he wants or things he wants to show you or places he wants to go).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We did some Spanish dancing and had a lot of fun.  Who doesn't love getting to wear a skirt like that!?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This 12ish year old girl kept hanging out with us while we were there so she could play with and hold Griz.  It was nice!
Photobucket

So, if you haven't been to the museum before and want to know more information send me an email! It's so much fun and it's free!

1 comment:

Christa said...

I love that place. And I just have to say, if that is poor picture quality, then you must CRINGE when you look at my blog!!! Cute pictures!