August 14, 2011

Grace

On a Tuesday in July I was having a rough morning with the boys and by 11:00 am I was needing to get out of the house badly. So, I threw the boys in the car and was going to go on a drive with them. Right as I turned on the car the BYU Devotional was beginning and Brad Wilcox was the speaker. I don't feel that it was coincidence that I was able to drive around in peace and quiet while listening to that talk.  He spoke about grace.  His talk has given me a whole new perspective and my understanding of the atonement has deepened.  Please listen to the mp3 or if that's not an option you can download the pdf. No matter what your association with the LDS church is, I think you'll get something out of it. It's an amazing talk.

http://speeches.byu.edu/?act=viewitem&id=1966

No comments: