November 30, 2012

random

The boys have been helping us do the laundry a lot lately. They're getting quite good at it! They can't resist the urge to climb in the dryer every once in a while though.
Photobucket Photobucket

Griz wanted to wear Brent's coat and hat, he looked so funny.   Got some video (which I can't upload) but here is a pic of it.
Photobucket

Then he took off the coat and Griz took this picture of me (with a little help hefting the camera by daddy)
Photobucket

These pictures weren't the best of quality but I still think they're funny and cute and not worth deleting.
Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily Davis said...

Last Monday when we were all at the parents, I was doing laundry downstairs and Chico insisted on coming down to help me. He looked at mom & dad's washer and dryer and said something to the effect that they were wrong - apparently, your washer and dryer are the only true washer and dryer set and everybody else's are just wrong. I was amused.