April 1, 2013

From the Phone

My phone has 1.3 megapixel camera on it, pretty fabulous I know. But it captures a glimpse of life that otherwise would be missed when I don't have my camera with me.  Here are some such glimpses...
(thanks to my sister Emily for helping me get from my phone and onto the blog, you're awesome!)

 I love how they can cuddle up right next to each other on the couch. They are best buds.

I am the Webelos Leader in my ward so we had fun watching the Pinewood Derby recently...
 photo imagejpeg_23.jpg  photo imagejpeg_24.jpg  photo imagejpeg_25.jpg  photo imagejpeg_21.jpg  photo imagejpeg_22.jpg 

On a nice warm day this spring we headed up to the park. The boys LOVED it, there was still snow on the grass in areas but they were able to dig in the sand which is one of their favorite things in the world.

 photo imagejpeg_210.jpg  photo imagejpeg_29.jpg

We went to ward playgroup at the park for the first time this Spring. First thing Chico does is start crossing the monkey bars! That's the first time he's ever done it, I guess he just figured it out on his own!

  photo imagejpeg_2.jpg

And while I'm at it, I might as well add some of the older ones from last fall and this winter...  photo imagejpeg_218.jpg 

 photo imagejpeg_217.jpg  photo imagejpeg_212.jpg 
 Nothing cheers up Griz like taking pictures with mom mom. 

 Some winter digging...
  photo imagejpeg_215.jpg  photo imagejpeg_216.jpg 

And brotherly bonding...

  photo imagejpeg_211.jpg  photo imagejpeg_214.jpg  photo imagejpeg_213.jpg

I'm sitting here wondering why I didn't walk into the other room and get the camera out for these last two pictures? The only explanation I can think of is morning sickness. I was probably camped out on the recliner watching the boys play and wanted  a picture. 

No comments: