April 4, 2012

Singing Songs

Chico looked so handsome a couple Sundays ago in his blue shirt and blue tie and I was really trying hard to get a picture of him smiling to show how grown up and handsome he looked. Every time I would ask him to smile he'd do this new lip thing he's picked up...  (I happen to pull that face a lot myself but never would have thought he'd pick up on it!)
Photobucket
We have been singing a lot of songs lately. I cannot tell you how much it helps cheer up my kids. Especially songs with actions. Like, "I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee", "The Wheels on the Bus" and "The wise man built his house upon the rock".
So, when he wouldn't smile for me I asked him to sing a song to see if I could sneak a smile. While it may not have been what I was going for they sure turned out adorable...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: