January 23, 2017

Christmas Eve

For Christmas Eve we got the house ready, cinnamon rolls, cheesecake, and cookies made, and the even showered the kids! Ha ha.  The Maynes came over and opened presents upstairs from Grandma and Grandpa Wong so we joined them and our kids opened theirs too.
Then a little later we joined them again up at Grandpa Hatch's house for his annual Christmas eve party. Some of the family wasn't there so that was a bummer but we still had fun with everyone that WAS there! Everyone was generous with their gifts.
Brent had a lot of fun taking pictures and playing around with the flashes.




There are about 30 of me I only post a few of them. I'm glad to know I'm still his favorite subject. ;)










This one makes me laugh... 








And a few from Christa's camera...




I took this picture as they were going to bed. The excitement was SO strong about Santa coming.  I can't even tell you! Reading Christmas Chronicles to them the week leading up to the big day only made it stronger.


No comments: