January 23, 2017

First Part of January



We've been watching a lot of movies this Christmas break... catching up the kids on some of the classics... Clifford, Home Alone, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and more... one we hadn't watched yet was Rocket Man!
So we went to the Maynes's and watched with them. That was a lot of fun.  Chico laughed SO hard.  It was fun watching him watch it.  Christa was playing around with the camera while we watched it, here are a few of her pictures.

There was a cousin birthday party to celebrate too later in January! Such a fun time! Steve, Heidi, and John came which made it all the more fun. Once again I borrowed these pictures from Christa. Thanks!!!

Looks kinda like Griz was eating blood.



I was in a bit of a dangerous spot getting caught in a bit of the crossfire between Dan and Steve.

SOmetimes Jack reminds me a bit of Griz so it was cute seeing them play together.  Not sure they actually had fun, maybe there was a miscommunication there about the rules. Ha ha.

This is huge... Sanna is making progress with their dog.  She has even touched him!


And now some cell phone pics:

We got the kids snow clothes that fit them and they've spent so much time out in the snow this January. It's been awesome.  Even a few neighbor kids came to play.

I got the kids new goggles too, such a silly girl.

With these new goggles we finally went swimming again.
Phone didn't have a fast enough shutter speed for jumping in pictures but they still look kinda cool!

The kids had a blast at the pool and we even had Brent with us which made it even better.  They jumped a million times.  Griz off the high dive of course.  Chico preferred the lower jump. I don't blame him!

Dang Facebook shows video recipes all the time on my feed. One time Brent was sitting next to me when I saw a tutorial about making pretzel dogs.  He told me he really wanted me to make them.  I decided to give it a try and they were AMAZING>>>

And now for our real camera:

We were sitting and chatting with Ellen after we had eaten the pretzel dogs and Brent commented how nice she looked and went and grabbed the camera and started taking pictures.  I got stuck holding the backdrop. ;) (aka a blanket)


We had Taran with us. Doesn't he look great?

And later downstairs Brent and the kids weren't done taking pictures.

I think Bubba took this one...

I like this picture because it shows real life.



No comments: