January 10, 2012

cute

Chico amazes me with the skillfull and creative things he does. Lately he is really into tying knots. over and over and over again on the same string.  The intricacy is amazing. Brent was amazed when he came home and discovered Chico had made a perfect half hitch.  I guess being in Scouts his whole life has rubbed off ;)  Anyway, this was the first of many experiments with rope that he has done lately.  It's on our bunny's cage. Let me tell ya, that was hard to get off!
Photobucket

I came into the front room one day and found our Nativity had been re-arranged and added to....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sure do love my boy. And then just the other day he put the baby Jesus right into Mary's arms, so sweet. (we won't mention how many times it's been thrown on the ground and I just looked back there and noticed baby Jesus is currently on the roof of the stable....)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love your little boys! They are adorable! The rearrangement of the nativity is so cute!