January 12, 2012

A fun Family Christmas Party

Griz looked pretty much just too dang adorable that night and we couldn't stop taking pictures of him. I couldn't narrow it down, so here are four of them.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls sang and danced for us. They did an awesome job and look so cute in this picture.
Photobucket

Grandma Ellen and Grandpa Simon gave the kids all striped shirts.
Photobucket

And we took pictures of them all. I had my long lens on and didn't feel like getting them all to look at me because Christa and Ellen were doing that. My child has had his finger up his nose quite consistently lately. (pretty embarrassing during tithing settlement, Bishop was nice about it though) ANYWAY, here's the whole group:

Photobucket

And here are the youngests (the kids in the front weren't focused in this picture) I liked this one a lot, they're all so cute together.
Photobucket

Cute picture of the boys wrestling. And bonus, Chico's finger isn't up his nose!
Photobucket

No comments: