January 18, 2012

Twas the night before Christmas...

Photobucket
...and all through the house, the parents were cleaning as quiet as a mouse.

the stockings were hung on the tree with care in hopes that they don't fall off when there is candy in there
Photobucket

okay, that's about as creative with the rhyming as I get... anyway, yeah we stayed up late cleaning and working on last minute gifts. I was exhausted by the time we finally went to bed. Oh, and I put the stockings on the tree because I couldn't think of anywhere else to put them and that part of the tree was QUITE barren. I actually really liked it and think I'll do it again... until we have a house of our own probably.
Look at this cute decoration idea Brent and Chico came up with one morning while I was sleeping soundly in bed. Wrapping paper on the wall!
Photobucket

No comments: