January 15, 2012

Portraits

My grandparents are good sports with our photography, letting us take over their upstairs while we have indoor photo shoots. Brent has been working on portraits recently and Grandma and Grandpa were such kind sports. These pictures could end up being treasures for my family. I'm so glad he took them. I love the way Brent edited this first one.
Photobucket

I couldn't decide which one I liked better of Grandpa so you get to see them both:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Grandpa had to leave for a bit and Grandma was willing and happy to have her picture taken. This was surprising (for anyone who knows my grandma you'll know why) and surprising even more was her big smiles for the pictures. This one was, by far, my favorite. It really captures who she is.
Photobucket

Then Chico asked Brent to take his picture. He is such a cutie.
Photobucket
Gone are the days of a normal smile. This is what he does whenever we ask him to smile for the camera. It's so funny.
Photobucket

No comments: