January 11, 2012

My Crazy Idea

I had this vision of my mind of a big snowy field with beautiful pine trees everywhere as being a pretty backdrop for a family picture. I enlisted my parents who were willing to come to get above the yucky inversion and drive up the canyon in search of such a scene.
We found one that kinda fit my idea but not really.  The boys were so cold and it didn't work out as well as I'd hoped. But it made for a fun Holiday card (yeah, I didn't get it done by Christmas so it was a New Years card instead)
No one has commented on the scrapbookey pine trees on the actual picture. We thought it would be funny but maybe not? What was all y'all's reactions to it? Be honest, did you even notice them?

Photobucket

Thanks for your help Mom and Dad!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily Davis said...

Okay, I have to be honest - I didn't notice them at first glance. I was at work and so didn't look at the picture too carefully. But I think its funny :)

Oh, and our parents are beautiful.