September 5, 2012

Meeting our new Nephew/Cousin

We went up to the hospital to meet our new nephew. I don't think the boys really paid attention much about Christa being pregnant and were surprised to find out they had a new cousin.  Griz of course had no idea other than there was a cute baby in the room, Chico was the one who was trying to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together and figure it out. Photobucket
Griz loves hospital mugs, so he was going for Christa's in the background there, I stopped him in time!

Such a sweet perfect one day old.  Here are a few of my favorites that we took of him while we were visiting Sunday and Tuesday.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

 Even though I really wanted to, I was a little scared to hold him because I didn't know how I'd do emotionally with it. Sure enough, I did have to turn my back on the group because I couldn't keep back the tears, I was too overcome seeing his perfect tiny little features, and then he opened his eyes and stared right into mine, it was like a window right into Heaven. Photobucket

No comments: