September 6, 2012

Our pulchritudinous toddler

I was trying to come up with a title for this post. I use the word "cute"a lot so I asked my trusty husband to help me think of something different.
I forgot that I had these pictures of Brent and Griz playing together after a wedding we did at the beginning of August.  He (Griz) was being a bit of a goofball so I just had to document it.  (Brent goofing off would not have been noteworthy).  There are a ton of pictures but they show classic Griz expressions and, of course, my resplendent husband. I am so glad I have these pictures. So without further adieu, here is our sweet Griz (and Brent):

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

There is that goofball closing his eyes when I'm telling him to smile...
Photobucket

Oh phew, he opened them. :)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Brent and Griz love to play the "name that part of your face" game.

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: