September 6, 2012

My Pre-Schooler

Chico has been so excited to start preschool this year.  We went to a back to school night last week and they gave us this "poster" to fill out about Chico. When they were telling us about it they mentioned putting stickers on it or coloring on it.  I had forgotten about the stickers but when we went to do it yesterday, he wanted stickers. Good thing Grandma Debbie has an abundance of super-awesome stickers.  We had a blast making this poster about him.
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

I can't believe how old they both look, Griz looks especially older in this picture, he looks like he's lengthening out even more.  
Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to DI to look for backpacks, I was worried they wouldn't have any with school just starting but low and behold the perfect backpack for Chico was sitting right there. He was SO excited.
Photobucket

He was seemingly calm but I could tell that on the inside he was dancing with excitement and nervousness as we were waiting around for the rest of the kids to get there. He came back and gave me hugs twice, once because I asked him to and once because he wanted to and he gave me a kiss that time too. He is such a sweetheart.  I cried when I was getting in the car to leave. I can't believe my baby is so grown up.
Photobucket

He was very excited to see me and told me really fast all that they did, of course mentioning the snacks first.  After telling me about the activities he said he really wanted me while he was there, I asked him if he cried and he said that he didn't. I'm excited he's in pre-school, I think this is going to be really good for him.
When we got home he found my mom's camera that I've been meaning to return to her and he started taking some pictures, there are a ton of them, but here are some of the keepers:

Photobucket



I love the ones of him upside down. The one with his legs at the bottom (how cute it that) is of me cutting Grizwald's mane of hair (Chico had his cut earlier that day).
Then I grabbed the camera from my cutie pie and took one of us together.
Photobucket

No comments: