September 1, 2012

Volleyball!

If we hadn't had such a dang good time playing volleyball the week before I don't know if we would have mustered up the energy to go and play after getting back from that backpacking trip. It really is fun to play though.  Brent took some pictures but for some dumb reason I didn't grab the camera and take any of him.  I will next week. Watching him play volleyball is actually a site WORTH photographing rather than pictures like this one below. Look at my sorry attempt at a jump.  I think I made it about three inches off the ground in this picture. Wow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We got some awesome pictures of our friends playing too but I hesitate to post them because I've gotten in trouble with family in the past for posting unflattering pictures. Not saying all of them are unflattering, it's hard to say what action shots they'd think are ugly or cool. So we'll skip the pictures of our friends and just post pictures of our kids playing with toys in the sand nearby.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poor guy had a mark from his face plant during the hike.  It was even a bit swollen, he must have hit hard!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I finally convinced Brent to put away the camera and come play. It's always more fun when he's playing. It's more exciting.  That's how it always is with Brent though, he always makes everything more fun. I love being married to him!

No comments: