January 15, 2010

Ball

Photobucket
One of the few words in Chico's vocabulary is "ball". He says it every time he points at the Christmas tree. Then one day he picked up the tennis ball and with the most adorable expression on his face went and put it in the tree.

Time to say goodbye to the tree until next year. I'm sad to see it go but have high hopes that next year I will be able to decorate the whole tree and not just the top. :)
Photobucket


Chico started hamming it up for me when I pulled out the camera...
Photobucket

Chico has kind of claimed this chair as his own. It's low down to the ground and perfect for him in every way! My grandma says these chairs were called "slipper chairs" back in the day, you'd put your slippers on in them I guess! :)
Look at those chubby legs, oh I could just eat them!
Photobucket

No comments: