January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

1. Follow the FLY Lady routine.

2. Do a few of paintings this year. (one for my home, one for a gift, and one of chico)


3. Actually do a couple photo shoots of chico. (why am I so bad at getting around to doing them of my very own son!?) I want to do one at 18 months and 2 years old.


4. Try a new recipe once a week.


5. Work on some kind of *artsy craftsy thing about once a week.

*artsy craftsy for ME is defined for me as anything that enriches and beautifies my home... decorations, sewing, crafts, scrap booking, etc.

and this last one is not really that important but I think it'd be fun because I like to cook and I like eating good food so I'd like to share the joy with y'all.


6. Share a family favorite recipe on blogger once a week.



No comments: